Friday, February 22, 2013

SARGE

SARGE
This is Sarge my chihuahua. Sarge is a boy, 7 months old and is a medium hair chihuahua that weighs 6lbs. This is his first winter. If  you have a chihuahua then you know they prefer warm weather. Sarge is wearing a blue hooded sweat shirt and a camouflaged fur hooded winter coat. I tried to get him to wear boots but he's not a fan. Of course, I get his clothes at a deal because I love a sale!! It's so funny him being out in the snow for the first time. First he sniffs around, then he starts to eat the snow. I warned him DO NOT eat the yellow snow HAHAHA!

Sarge has a character that is hilarious! He must get that from me....hehehe I would have to say he is a wonderful pet. As surprising as it sounds he doesn't bark very much and he's very playful and lovable. I've been training him to do tricks. This dog will do anything for a treat. Right now I'm in the process of teaching him what I call dancing. He's getting very good at it too!
I hold a treat in the air and tell him to dance. He then lifts up his to front paws in the air and hops around on his 2 back feet. He can even do circles. Just one trick down so far. He can do the normal sit, lay and fetch but I like unique. Next we're working on rolling over. I'm sure to come up with new tricks in the future. Can you think of any tricks to share with me?
Any thoughts are much appreciated!




                                                  

                                                                                                                    xoxo,

                                                                                                                  Pepper
http://www.akc.org/breeds/chihuahua/index.cfm

No comments: