Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stew for thought

Vegetable Beef Stew


 
This is defiantly a comfort food. A big pot of stew is just what's needed in this household on this cold day and to mention healthy too! Although, I tend to make way too much. That's ok though because we will eat it for lunch tomorrow. This stew is filled with vitamins, Can it get any healthier?  And let me mention the aroma while this stew is brewing, aahhh so delightful. My house smelled so good for hours. A great meal to eat if your watching your calorie count. Only around 144 calories per cup. I believe I will be making this stew again soon. Does anyone ever make stews anymore? What are some thoughts you might have on healthy eating?

1 comment:

Nichole Beverly said...

I always make stew! It's so simple and delicious :)
I try to eat healthier options, but I'm a total chocoholic!